With a job profile of a financial advisor, I have been associated with a private firm for more than two decades now. At this time, I could say that my chosen field of work is satisfying.
Satisfying? A desk job of around 8 hours is obviously satisfying, but not that pleasing for one reason or another. Never mind.
What I would like to say here is that my desk job rarely allows me to explore things and express myself. Owing to which, I have taken up blogging lately. Yes! I have just set up my personal blog, where I post blogs about anything and everything.
Nevertheless, before anything else, I would like to share top advanced blogging techniques with which you too can come up with exceptional blogs.
To start with, every new blogger should try to be keen towards-
- Mastering the art of blogging not only with a unique style of writing but also paying attention to the type of content being provided to the readers.
- Stay focussed throughout the life of your blog and do not deviate from the goal.
Although I have just begun with adding new posts on a scheduled basis, I had these following things in mind at the outset-
- Blog weekly, at least 2-3 times without breaking the cycle.
- Express your thoughts in blogs, but also try to tap on the essence of the information shared.
- Post engaging, valuable, and information-rich blogs.
- Coordinate blogs with relevant images or video clips to enhance your target audience’s reading experience.
Believe me, it is much easier if you plan your posts and know the information well beforehand you start writing about it.
Finally, whether you are an experienced blogger or a novice, there are always certain pointers that are good to consider before drafting blog posts. Here are a few of them –
- Context, and not content, is king, as the move is slowly drifting to off-page ranking from on-page factors. In short, search engines are now paying attention to who has written the content, with what is it linked to, and who read/shared it and so on.
- Do not convince your readers but try inspiring them. It assures credibility.
- Ask engaging questions rather than giving out answers.
- Seek for building relationships rather than driving traffic.
- Stay humble as much as you can and do not even try to run into charismatic personality on the web.
Therefore, good luck with the blogging! Off to post mine!